rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021
title : Just Wanna Type

 So yeah, I already ordered that iPad keyboard case at Lazada and I'm currently in agony waiting for it to arrive. Ugh. I'm so excited but I'm really not excited about the spending part since I don't have the money. I'm like an addict trying to find ways just to get that thing I want. Haha!

I'm currently using my RK61 keeb on my iPad to type this thing because I miss typing on this. On my last post, I used my Inphic Pro one and it's a bit shitty because I keep double pressing the keys. I have been using my laptop rarely too. Maybe just to watch some Netflix attached to a projector and that's it. I've been abandoning my online courses too. Hoho! So yeah, I need to change that and be productive next week.

Now, me and the husby is just inside our room, doing our own thing. Him, talking on the phone while playing some mobile games, while here I'am typing non sense.

Well, maybe next time I type an entry, the keyboard case is really here.

Labels:

← OLDER
NEWER →