rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021
title : It's Here! Yay

 So, didn't I tell you that when I get back, I will be typing on my new iPad keyboard? Well, it's here and I'm typing on it right now! I'm thinking of making a video about my latest iPad accesory finds soon since I also bought a controller specifically for my iPad so I can play Genshin Impact with ease. Yes, Genshin Impact. I'm suddenly hooked to that game. The husband too.

We've been up until morning because we're playing Genshin all night. Call us crazy, but we're hooked. Though we're not to the point of willing to spend money for it. We're just there for the free game and the grind. I just can't believe that Genshin Impact is a free game because of it's quality and vast open world map. 

And since I plan to play on the iPad, I also bought this super cute game controller called Gulikit Elves. It's a bit over my budget but I still pushed through with purchasing it because it's tiny compared to the DS4 controller I'm also planning to buy. Because if ever I bought the DS4 one, I have nowhere to keep it because it's too big. The Gulikit Elves one is compact and can also be connected to my Switch Lite, PC and IOS devices. 

The Lazada keyboard folio case on the other hand is, I guess, a good alternative for the real iPad keyboards which are more expensive. It has a trackpad too and have function keys which my mechanical keyboard doesn't have. The keys are not perfect since it tends not to register right away or at times to even double type. I don't know if it's just my bad typing skills or the keyboard tho. The trackpad needed some getting used to as well since some of the gestures are like  not regestering right. But's at least it's a functioning one for a cheap price. The feel of the case is great. It looks premium for it's price and functionality sincethe keyboard is also detachable from the case. It's like two cases for the price of one with an extra keyboard. 

Okay, time to play Genshin! Bye!

← OLDER
NEWER →