Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2022
title : Magic Keyboard Dupe
Yay! I'm back! And last time I'm talking about my iPad 8th Gen and new keyboard and how I typed a new post with it. Well now, after a long time of being absent here, the husby bought me a new iPad and a magic keyboard dupe for it. Heehee! He got me the iPad Air 4 in 256GB, while I handed down to him my iPad 8th Gen in 128GB so he could play Genshin Impact on a better device. He's been enjoying his Genshin play sessions recently since they're loading better compared on his old iPhone 7 plus. While me, well, I've been enjoying my new iPad and magic keyboard dupe. Though I haven't played much Genshin on it, the gameplay quality is tons better compared to my iPad 8th Gen. The graphics are of better quality too.
|