rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, April 4, 2021
title : The Laziness that March Brings In

 Happy Easter! Christ Is Risen!

And its's been two months since I posted anything here. The first time I went AWOL was because of my journaling. But now, I'm not journaling anymore. Well, I went lazy because I've been trying to exercise almost everyday since the end of January. And I'm proud to say that I've been pretty consistent since then. I've lost around 12 pounds because of it and of course "a bit" of dieting. I've been trying to limit my calorie consumption too and I guess it helped me loose about a pound each week. 

As I said in my previous entry, exercising wreck me every time I finish doing it. That's why I always end up not doing anything after that. I would often just watch Youtube on my iPad, lay on my bed and just wait till it's time to eat. And honestly, I've run out of journaling ideas. Well, I haven't really tried lately. Maybe soon.

In a few days, the husby will be back! Yay! I'm so excited for him to come back, though for sure, things would be boring since we will be just stuck at home because of the ECQ. I just pray that he comes back healthy and in one piece, boredom doesn't matter anymore. But the bad news now is that his dad, my father in law, is positive with COVID-19. And that's really bad because he's a dialysis patient and more prone to infections. But thank God, Papa only has mild symptoms and feeling healthy in spite of him being positive. I just pray that his good condition will continue and that mama and LA didn't contract the virus. I just wish them all well. Though, this situation worries me a lot. Specially when the husby comes back. I just fear I wouldn't have my husband with me in the majority of his stay. I just hope he keeps his promise to me. :(

Well, my husband is a great man. He's a great husband to me and an awesome son to his parents. Though sometimes, when situation calls for him to choose between his responsibilities to me as my husband and his responsibilities to his parents/family, he's having a very, very, very though time deciding. He always want to please both parties, causing him to be stressed or tired. Even though he tells me he's okay, I know he isn't. I hate seeing him so torn that's why sometimes, I give way. Like the money we're saving, we would give them a certain amount they're asking for because they need it for house renovations. I was against it. but my husband can't stomach not giving them that. So I would end up giving them a bit of our savings. It's an annoying cycle and I'm almost at my limit. They have their allotment already yet it's still not enough for them. I mean, we need to save up for our future too right? We may be healthy now, but what if we get sick on our senior years? Do they want us to be like them when we grow old? Asking money from our children? That is if we ever get blessed to have one.

It's kinda unfair to me. I mean, me and my husband is apart for 9 months then when he comes back, they want my husband to be their chauffeur to the dialysis center. Which means he only gets to spend four full days of the week with me. Then when he stays too long, they're always asking when he will come back to work at sea again. IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING! I told my husband that this time, he will not be their driver anymore. We need to make babies or else I'll go ballistic! We've been trying for four years now I this time I mean business! I've been trying to put more effort to get my reproductive organs working, so should he. And that means he need not stress about his parents this time because he's not their only offspring. He has done enough for his parents and they shouldn't stress him out like this. It's their other children's time to shine in the responsibilities department.

Okay, this ended up as a rant blog.

Well, bye for now.

Labels: , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →