Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, February 13, 2021
title : 5Stars
Hiya bloggie! It's been more than a month, I know. Been back into journaling lately and I'm proud to say I was consistent now. I've been writing entries almost everyday. It's kinda therapeutic since I also get to make a bit of art and crafting. I've also tried to take some online classes. Well, just one. I've been trying to concentrate on what I want to do and worry less about getting a new job asap. Been taking care of myself too by exercising daily and watching what I eat. Well. to be honest, I've been sort of avoiding opening my laptop. Because it means I need to log in at Upwork or OnlineJobsPH to look for a job. I haven't updated my resume too, which has been on my to do list for weeks. Hah! I dunno. I just can't right now. I feel so unequipped for all the job listings there and I feel like I need to learn more. I only open my laptop whenever I need to watch Netflix on the projector. Aside from that, I really can't bring myself to open any of those sites just yet. But I'm not completely doing nothing. I just want to take baby steps for now and just get back to the lifestyle I missed. I'm planning to take some courses online buuutt... But I haven't been waking up early. I just love staying up late. I mostly sleep around 2-4 in the morning and wake up before noon. That's why I can't do much during the day because my hours would be consumed by constant Shopee browsing, YouTube watching, a 23 minute workout session and after that I'm a wreck and can't do anything else. I need to do more than this, I know. Maybe I'll try to start again next week? I just need to push myself a little harder towards the right path. I have taken a step on it towards my health goals, maybe I can do it on my career goals too. Speaking of my health, I have started to do workouts everyday. I'm trying the Chloe Ting 2 Week Shred Challenge for the past week but with some modifications. I don't follow the daily workouts on her program but I would constantly do two exercise videos that totals 23minutes of workout time. One of them is for loosing weight and the other for the abs. On the first week, I was really struggling specially with those plank exercises. I hate it with pride. My knees and elbows were bruised and my hands hurt a bit because of all the pushing. But now, on my 11th day, I can do most of the plank exercises and finish it. I still can't or won't do the Up and Down planks tho. I don't get tired as much as I used too and I observed that I was sweating more than before, which I guess means I'm burning those fats! I'm proud of myself for this. I'm doing this for my health and as well as for our wish to have a baby soon. I need to be healthy once the husby comes back. It's one of the things I needed to do in order for us to conceive and it's my priority now. We wanted to do a lot of things. We wanted to do them all at once. But I guess we just can't or else we'll end up being so stressed and sick. That's why right now, I'm just taking it in stride. I will not rush or pressure myself and just enjoy each step in achieving my goals. Here are some photos of my journal pages. It's at IG @joyce.journals Yes, I gave in a bought myself a Paperang P1, pre-loved. So happy with it! Must love Carousell! Alright, time to say toodles! Labels: fun, photos, random, www
|