Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, January 7, 2021
title : Happy 2021!
Yay! I totally left you during the Christmas Holidays. Not because I was busy or I have too much on my plate last Christmas season. No. I was busy being not busy. Still enjoying the days of not doing anything and putting all my life changing plans aside. I dunno. I'm getting a bit annoyed with myself already for being a lazy fuck. But here I am, still not doing anything about it. You would find me in my jammies all day, either at the living room couch watching some k-drama or on my bed, still, watching k-drama or YouTube. I would always just think I will start later or next week. Then I would tell myself that I should not rush myself into something. It's a good thought but it's kinda annoying already. I mean, I wanted to quit my job soon because I want to start with my goal soon. But look what I'm doing. Nothing! Ugh. New Year, new me. I must put that into heart very, very soon. Starting on my diet since I'm not loosing any weight. All thanks to the delicious food my mom cooks up. The coffee I'm drinking is no use. I still have the appetite and the weight. Or maybe its working, I just don't have the strength to ignore my cravings. The stomach says no more, but my taste buds says yes. Then I also bought a yoga mat last month and up until now, it's untouched where I left it a month ago. Then regarding my freelancing dream, well, I still haven't taken a step into it. I just feel not confident enough taking a job just yet. Though I have made a profile already at some sites. But my creds are still not what some clients are looking for that's why I'm still deliberating whether I should sign up for some online classes. But those online classes aren't cheap. And with my spending money slowly depleting, I'm getting worried if I will have enough for some online class or my constant online shopping. Heehee! I rarely go out though when I do, I tend to spend a lot. Last Christmas I bought my mom a new phone since her old one is on the verge of dying. I bought her a cheap one but it's still a huge chunk of money off my spending budget. Though I really want to share to my family my separation pay, I know I should be mindful of my spending. I wanted to buy something nice for my husband too but I'm still thinking about it. What I'm planning to do with my money is have our Valenzuela lot fixed so we could rent it out as parking space or something. It demands a huge money and I'm scared that I might spend most of my money on it. Well, let's hope for the better. We are starting to work up some stuff so we could start with our plan soon. Lord please help and guide us. Well, 2021 please be good to us. Please be kinder than 2020 and make this be a year of healing, new beginnings and breakthroughs. All through Your guidance, Lord Jesus. Please wish me luck! Aja 2021! Labels: emoshit, family, random, work
|