Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Friday, December 11, 2020
title : Of Netflexin' and Shopee
Almost a month into retirement and I still haven't started on anything in regards to my plans of getting an online job or getting fit. I just don't have the motivation to just do it lately. I'm just enjoying the carefree life for now. I've been wasting my days just watching Netflix and YouTube or browsing at Shopee. Will wake up before noon, eat lunch, lounge around while watching The Crown, then it's suddenly time for dinner. I usually sleep very, very late too; which I should definitely change soon. I have already finished 3 seasons of The Crown after finishing this K-Drama, The World of The Married. I'm really not the type to binge watch, but ever since I left my job, I have all the time to watch these Netflix series. Then after or while watching Netflix, I'll be scrolling on my Shopee app, looking for new things to spend my non-existent money on. Haha! This is how my days go for the past month. But I'm not all just lazing around recently. The past weekend has been pretty social too. Me and Carol met up last December 4th since she's dropping by near our house to buy some fish food and to give me my Vibrant Coffee package order. Afterwards, we had some laksa at Sushi Master, a restaurant near our house. We had some heart to heart talk about life, which I missed, since I barely talked to anybody else other than my folks and the husband. It was a catch up we both really needed. No photos from this day because we're busy eating and chatting. Haha! Last December 5th, me and my office friends met up for lunch and coffee at Tomas Morato. It's been a year since we last saw each other for a get together. We ate our lunch at Vitto's Wine Bar and Restaurant. I recommended this resto since they wanted some wine and steak. But for it's price, we felt that the food is a bit 'bitin' and they didn't enjoy the wine we ordered. They kinda hoped we ate at Goto Tendon instead and had wine somewhere else. After our lunch at Vittos, we went at Dean and Deluca for coffee and milktea. It was a fun day indeed and I guess even if we don't talk or see each other that often, all the love and friendship just comes back once we see each other again. I was at home all day, the next day, just chillin' when me and my high school friends, Carol, Charlene and Mads, decided to schedule a meet up the next day since it's a non working holiday and we are all available. It's also Charlene's (aka my sis-in law/girlfriend) birthday the next day that's why we also set the get together up since she will be leaving for Isabela to be with her family soon. Unfortunately, Mads is still yet to get home from her night duty and Carol is having an upset stomach last December 8th, making me and Charlene the only ones available for the meet up. That's why we just went with her plans of going at Divisoria and SM North Edsa to buy her kids gifts for Christmas. Before all the shopping, we dropped by at Sto. Domingo Church to pray since it's the feast of the Immaculate Concepcion and filled our tummies with our favorite food at Bugis Singaporean Street Food. Then on the 9th was mommy's 69th birthday. We just went out a bit at Ayala Malls Cloverleaf to buy some of her birthday food. I bought her ube cake from Caramia, while she bought empanadas at Casa Daza and some breads from BreadTalk. She also go to buy some plants at the mall too. Then that night, she made a dinner set up at our backyard and did some photo shoot of herself with her birthday feast. I have no photos of this as well since dad took most of the pics and my mom is yet to upload them. Haha! Oh well, I guess this is all for now. The husby is calling. Labels: family, friends, fun, photos, random
|