rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, November 29, 2020
title : I Caved In

 So last time, I told you that I'm on the verge of buying myself an iPad 8th generation. 

Well, on the morning of that blog post, I somehow prodded my mom and dad to go at Greenhills Shopping Center, after a failed attempt of having our car emission tested. I have been bugging them for days though about me wanting to go at Greenhills since I have already scouted a seller there. I found my seller of course through endless research at Facebook Market Place and Carousell and this one is the cheapest brand new iPad 8th gen 128gb I could find.

After treating my folks to lunch at CoCo Ichibanya for some pork cutlet curry, we immediately headed to the seller's store at VMall. I didn't notify the seller anymore since I don't feel like I have to. Haha! Good thing the have stocks of my chosen color, space gray. After withdrawing some money, I paid for my iPad and bought a folio case for it. Then we went home afterwards since we still don't feel safe going out for long periods specially at malls. 

And without further ado, here is my new and first iPad, Puddy.


imgbox

imgbox

Here he is, paired with my Royal Kludge RK61 mechanical keyboard. Still waiting for my Apple pencil dupe ordered from Shopee to arrive. Already installed Procreate, Lumafusion and soon Good Notes 5. I'm planning to learn digital art/collages and do digital journaling here too. Switching here to watch Netflix as well.

Freelancing goals, I'm ready! But still lazy! Haha!

Labels: , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →