rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Friday, November 27, 2020
title : So I Was Lazy

 Sorry for the lack of post. Been busy doing nothing these past few days.

When I said that this jobless state of mine means more productivity for me, I guess it's not true at the moment. For the past two weeks that I've been here at home, all I did was watch Netflix or YouTube, stay up late and sleep in until lunch time. Major bum vibes. But I guess I don't want to rush myself just yet. Maybe by next month, I can muster up the strength and energy to fulfill all my promises. Haha! I'm still just two weeks in, anyway.

The past few days are slow. I'm slowly loosing track of time, actually. And I guess I'm kind of loving it. I have only been out of the house twice since November 13th. I spend my days watching shows on Netflix. I just finished this Korean Drama called The World of the Married and now I started watching The Crown. Good luck to me on that, since I'm still 6 episodes in of Season 1. I have also been avoiding the thought of finding a job right away, though I already signed up for this online jobs website. The online classes has been stalled again since I thought I have plans of meeting up with my friends last time. 

Most of the time, I'm watching videos about iPads too. Yeah, at this jobless state of mine, I'm still thinking about spending. I'm contemplating on getting one since I saw that it's good for graphics designing and drawing. I saw a lot of YouTube videos that you can also do digital journaling on it. Maybe I can use that in the future for my online job right? I'm actually eyeing the iPad 8th generation, the cheapest one, but I'm getting the 128gb version since the cheapest one is only 32gb. I have been staying up late recently just so I can compare and research cheaper models since I only have a certain budget. I want the Apple Pencil too but it's just too expensive that's why I might just get a dupe on Shopee along with other accessories. 

Ugh. I want one soon but I'm still yet to get my separation pay and I still have stuff to pay and other wants. Hahaha! Gah, I need to stop spending too much!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Maybe when I come back, I have a spanking new iPad. Hahaha!

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →