Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020
title : Back to the Old Habit
So I guess I'm back to the old life I missed. Officially. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Hopefully. But I'm still taking it slow. I have plans for the future, but for now, I want to take it slow and not pressure myself to do something. I'm slowly revisiting the old stuff I usually do to relax. Right now as I'm typing this blog, I searched an Indie Rock Playlist on Youtube and is playing it right now. I missed doing this. It brings back memories of hours staying in front of our trusty old desktop. It's also a beautiful day outside. Clear skies and that beautiful 4PM sunshine. And here I'am just chilling in front of my laptop, listening to good music is probably what I would call a great afternoon and it's been ages since I have done this. Blogging would be often starting today, I guess. Since I have all the time in the world to do so and I just want to type stuff on my mech keyboard so badly. I want to start with doing some online classes soon, but not this soon. I'm still lazy. Yesterday was just a normal day. As if it's not the last day of my corporate life. It just feels like any other day at work. Nothing special happened. No crying. I dunno. I just feel nothing. Not sadness, not happiness. I must have detached myself for so long from my workmates and just hated being there, I end up not feeling anything about leaving. I felt a bit sad about the usual crap like not feeling important on my last day and shit. But I eventually moved on after crying by myself a bit. After that I'm okay. For now, I just want to take things slow. Maybe give myself time to think on what I should prioritize first. And just enjoy this freedom for a while. Maybe watch some Netflix, sleep a lot, listen to some music, type non sense blogs like this, journal and just be creative again. I missed being artsy fartsy. Good thing I got my Christmas Bonus yesterday. My last. Boohoo. I paid off some of my remaining debts, gave my parents their Christmas Bonus from me. I even transferred some of it on my savings account. And I promised myself I would save it and just use it when really necessary. But being a person who rarely gets gifted on Christmas or on her birthday, I'm thinking of buying myself a Christmas/Resignation gift which is an iPad Air 3. Not gonna use it for any particular thing. Just because I wanna treat myself that's all. Hopefully I can stop myself from this unreasonable spending. Ugh. Okay, enough of my random ramble. Toodles. Labels: random
|