Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020
title : It's Official: I'm Jobless!
Well, I'm jobless not in the sense that I was kicked out, but more of because I quit. I just submitted my resignation last Wednesday, November 4th, 2020. My resignation will be effective on November 16, 2020. Meaning that as of writing this post, I only have five days left to go to work officially. It was fast, I know, but why wait longer right? As if anybody would miss me if I leave. Why prolong the agony of staying somewhere you don't like anymore? Leaving is a sad thought, but I think it also means a start of something new. And to be honest, I'm a bit scared of what's to come. But what I feel most right now is relief. I'm relieved that I will have more time to learn new things, do new things, spend more time with close friends and family. My mom asked me if I have any regrets after I gave that letter to my boss. I answered "Nope." right away. I don't know. I just feel like everything will be okay. I might get a bit worried about stuff in the future but I'm sure none of those things are too hard to handle as long as my loved ones and God is with me. Well, right now I still have no plans for what I should do. I'm thinking of enrolling to a few online classes and research more about being a virtual assistant one of these days. For now, I would just want to relax and be more useful in the house. I will talk to you soon about how my last day at work went. Good mornight for now. Labels: work
|