Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020
title : Long Weekend
Thank God for long weekends. Finally, after a whole month of going to work everyday, there is a long weekend we could use to chill and just lounge. Specially now, a typhoon is coming, keeping yourself cozy indoors is the best idea. I have no particular topic to write about today. Just wanna type my thoughts using my new mech keyboard while listening to some Chilled Cow music over at YouTube. And I must say, I love doing this. It makes me feel relaxed and just happy. Well, today was just an okay day. I was just 'lutang' at work most of the time. I didn't feel like working that's why I didn't feel like it's month end today because my officemates did all the work. I really didn't know how I passed the time. Maybe I just stared at my phone all morning, reading stuff on Reddit about quitting your unfulfilling job while listening to some music. I'm just not there. Maybe I'm a bit pissed at my officemates for being so excited to have me replaced or some stuff one of them told me about my boss again. I don't know who to believe anymore. All of them at work are just fake AF. That's why I don't feel like talking or interacting with anyone of them the whole day. I also got to finish a new Netflix movie while avoiding socializing with them today. Or maybe it's just hormones. Oh well, maybe a bit of both. Then that afternoon, I got a message from Karen asking me why am I leaving them already. We messaged for a bit. Then she told me she will call me when she gets home so that she has stable internet. Well, as usual, my friends don't call me ever, so I didn't expect she would actually keep her word. I'm pissed because of that too, but not that much. That's expected from my former office friends. Good thing I got the new shirt I ordered from Uniqlo Online. I ordered it yesterday afternoon, and got it this afternoon. That was fast indeed. It was kinda big on me but it's supposed to be worn loose so it's okay. So yeah, this is one of the three good things that happened to me today. The other two is eating some KFC and talking on the phone with the husby. Tomorrow is another thing to look forward to. I'm meeting up with my sis-in-law and our high school girlfriends for a day of shopping at Divisoria. Crossing my fingers that we could get there a bit early and that we could find parking easily. Cause you know how it is at Divisoria during the Ber months. Okay, enough of my babbling, time for bed. Good night!
|