Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020
title : Time Is Running Out
So I learned today that the news about the tax free separation pay if you resign this year is true. But the catch is this: for private companies, the deadline is only up to November 15th. Meaning, you can't wait out until you get your bonus to resign. It's like either you don't get your tax free separation pay or not get your 13th month pay. You choose what matter most to you. And now I'm torn more than ever. It's like if I wanna do it, I should do it soon. Like 4 days from now. It feels like I really need to make a decision soon and make that darn resignation letter. Is this really the answer to all my prayers? Am I really sure this is it? Feels like it. But I'm still having my worries. Like I will not have enough money for Christmas since the separation pay will be given 3 months after you resign. I still have money but I still have credit card debt left to pay until next month. The husband is helping me to pay but he himself has debts to pay that we need to prioritize right now. I guess being scared is part of the process when you're about to do something huge in your life. Specially when it's your first time to do something this huge of a deal. I was less scared back when I'm still waiting for a sign or an answer, but now that it's here and I need to make a decision, I'm scared of what would happen. I'm scared that all of the stuff my mom said is true and she would end up telling me "I told you so." She would always end up telling me to do whatever I think is right because she doesn't want me to blame her in case my plan didn't work out. Thanks for the very inspiring pep talk mom; now, I'm more scared than ever! But I know I shouldn't be scared because God is always with me. I can tell that everything that's happening in my life is His works and that He's leading me to this. Because He knows better. Maybe much better than my mom. I know that God will never give us anything we can't handle. We can always handle it because He's with us all the way. I may not be a very religious person, but when I think of God and all His blessings in my life, big or small, I couldn't help but cry. Whenever I get in the zone to pray, I always cry. Because I can feel his presence in my life all the time. The way He always protect me and my family, for always providing for us specially when it feels like we don't have anyone to turn to; he's always there to make a way. I may not say it to Him through prayer all the time, but I'm really thankful for everything. God, I guess this is it, right? Time to compose that resignation letter then. A little note to self too. I saw this article a while ago while searching "should I resign or not"
I 'am obviously Paul, sans the three kids.
|