rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, September 6, 2020
title : Pandemic Birthday 2020

 Officially 35 last September 4th here!

Gah. I'm old. And yet here I am still struggling to become a responsible adult. I hope I could change for the better even little by little.

My birthday is just your usual Friday at work. Though work is slightly lighter because my boss went out for the afternoon after all the work was done. Nobody at the office knew it was my birthday, though. Heehee! Well, I guess they knew but would just act like they didn't, for fear that I might take my Birthday leave. Oh, I came back to work last September 1st too! I've been gone for more than a month, and it would be an asshole of me to take another leave just when I got back, right?

After work, my folks picked me up. They bought Crispy Pata along the way, then after picking me up, we headed to Sto. Domingo Church, so I could say my prayer of thanks to our Blessed Mother. I couldn't thank her enough for all her intercession for me and my family for the past year. I'm so grateful that no one in our family got sick and the past year had been great all in all. My wish for my birthday though, is that this whole pandemic would end and that things get back to normal. And of course, I also wished for a baby this year and that may I finally find my breakthrough this year. That I may find my purpose and happiness in what I do. After church, we went to Banawe to buy my cake at Starbucks. I was actually planning to buy one from Conti's, but then I remembered my sis in law having SB cheesecake on one of her birthdays, I suddenly felt the urge to buy one since in the 15 years I'm working, I have not gotten a cake so expensive. So yeah, goodbye Php 1650 for my cake. Hahaha! Then since you need some noodles for long life, I bought Tuna Pesto Pasta from Blackscoop Cafe. Then we went home, took a shower immediately then devoured my birthday feast. It's that simple of a day.

Hubby also surprised me with a preserved blue Ecuadorian Rose and some Ferrero Rocher. It's a first for him to send me a gift on my birthday after years of not sending me anything.

As a gift for myself; I upgraded my laptop's RAM with an additional 8GB so I could play GTAV with ease. Heehee! Then after a lot of deliberation and room re-arranging, I bought myself a desk from Lazada. I'm still waiting for it to be delivered. I'm excited! External SSD and Scandi Chair next!

May year 36th be awesome and filled with blessings. 

Thank you Lord for the gift of everyday and for all the blessings.

← OLDER
NEWER →