Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020
title : Gift Yoself!
So in my last post I told you I bought myself some gifts for my birthday. I've been meaning to buy a desk since may since I've been seeing a lot of people's desk set ups, with their computers or laptops or gaming consoles and their aesthetic decors. Well, here's mine. Ir's still in the process of being fixed. But I'm happy with the table and chair I bought. I'm still waiting for my other online purchases to arrive so I could make this desk prettier. I bought my desk from Qoncept Furniture Store in Lazada. I was supposed to wait for it to be on sale for Php 1999 last 9.9 sale. But the 'atat' in me decided to buy it before the sale at regular price of Php 2399 with shipping of Php 145 since I also fear I might not be able to buy this table on 9.9 because it might get sold out fast. Lo and behold, came Sept. 9th, just after midnight, this table is sold out fast. I ordered it in the wee hours of Sept, 5th instead, and it got delivered at on the 7th. Pretty fast I must say. I assembled it that same night but was not able to place it inside our room yet, since I still have that huge ass cabinet in our room. I did the rearranging yesterday night and dumped that huge cabinet at Dad's library, with some of Antwerpt's toys and my books still inside . Heehee! Then for the chair, I just bought it today. I was thinking of buying it this weekend since tomorrow is payday. But the 'atat' again in me bought it today instead. I was in search for weeks on where I can find a Scandi Chair for cheap. Most of the stores in Lazada or FB Marketplace sells this chair for around Php 1500++, The cheapest I could find is around Php 1200 or 1300 and mostly in white. But I really want it in black. I asked a couple of sellers and none of them have it in my color of choice. But my constant FB Marketplace searching didn't end in vain. I found a person selling this chair for Php 1200 and they got new stocks of both white and black variants. They linked an FB page of a furniture store in Banawe QC called Furniture House Manila. I was decided I would buy from them since you can pick up your order at heir place in Banawe, which is pretty close from where I work. I messaged them this morning, asking if it's still available in black. They said "Yes. And it's at a discounted price of Php 1000". I was like, "WTF, Imma buy this ASAP!" That's why after mom and dad picked me up from work, we headed to get my new chair. And guess what? It's already assembled! I was happy since most of the people I see buying this online still needs to assemble the chair and they had a hard time putting it together. Yee! I'm a happy camper! Then another thing I got was the RAM for my lappy. I also bought some laptop stuff before like this Bluetooth keyboard and mouse I'm using right now. Well, so far I like the mouse, the keyboard, not so much. It's a bit hard to type on this one and needs getting used to. I keep on pressing the wrong keys. But it still works. Then I also bought an external DVD drive so I could run CDs in my laptop. Now I'm just waiting for my laptop stand and USB hub and some desk organizing stuff so I could store my gadgets properly in this table. I wanted to buy a lamp, some mini drawers and baskets for some of my notebooks and stationary. Gah, I'm excited yet I fear for my wallet at the same time. Heehee! Well, I guess that's all for now. Till my next!
|