Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, August 9, 2020
title : Life In Quarantine
Dad's quarantine is almost up. He's doing better but still complain about feeling fatigued. Good thing his fever and coughing is gone already. Might have him checked by a doctor and have him tested again after his quarantine. Due to the fact that my dad is in quarantine, me and mom is in quarantine too. We rarely get out of the house and would just leave if we really need to go somewhere like the bank. We mostly got the stuff we needed before we locked ourselves up. We have stuff delivered too sometimes. Our days start early, most specially for my mom, since we have to prep our dad's food and stuff. She takes good care of us I must say. During the day, my mom would cook, I would clean up, we would try to do the laundry (but the weather won't let us, unfortunately), then around the afternoon, we would either nap or me, I would play on my Switch or PC. Actually, I could get used to living like this. How great it would be to just stay at home, do house chores, have time for your hobbies, nap when you like and never dread of Mondays? I would totally love to try that life style for a while. A life where I only worry of my family and me, and not have to hate another work week to come. During this time at home, with all the stress from work being brought home because my insensitive boss is being an ass, I realize I should not give a fuck to anything he does to me. At one point I was crying while I'm praying because I'm stressed like that. I don't know what to pray for, that's why I googled some Youtube videos for some prayers for stress at work. Damn, those prayers surely hit the spot. I bawled in total agreement to these prayers. These prayers asked for God's guidance at such stressful times in ones life. That we should surrender all our woes to him and trust that he would do something to make things go for the better. That we should trust his ways at all times and realize that we might be having a very difficult time now, but know that God would reward us in the end. We must know that our suffering will never be in vain. All we just need to do is surrender it to God and just let him lead the way. It comforted me in a way, knowing that God is with us through all these trying times. It showed me that God is helping me view things in a different light. Like, instead of being upset and stressed with whatever my boss is doing or telling me, I should learn how to not care and just do me. That I should not stress too much on things I cannot control like his attitude towards me or my situation. If something happens, it happens, and all because it's God's will. I should not be afraid. Then I also stumbled upon an audio book of The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck. I gave a few chapters a listen and it also enlightened me. To truly live a happy life, one should give ZERO fucks to anyone's opinion about you and your life choices. Because if we do, it's them who end up being happy, and we end up being miserable and trapped. This speaks volumes to me, since I'm the kind of person who cares too much about what people would say, most specially my family. I hate disappointing people and would always blame myself even if I'm not the one at fault. I'm paranoid like that. So yeah, I would finish up that audio book soon so I could rid of this habit of mine. Well, being in quarantine ain't bad after all. Now, lemme play some video games!
|