Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, August 16, 2020
title : Chillin'
Here I'am blogging in the wee hours of the morning just like I used to do when WIFI is still not a thing. I'm currently browsing on my old Tumblr page. It brings back memories of care free days. A time when all I do is stay in front of the computer, logged on my Tumblr account, refreshing it every 5 minutes, listening to my downloaded music and scrobble my listens to my Last.FM account, discover new music through Indie Mixtapes I discovered, still, on Tumblr, blog here even though I have nothing to say, take tons of photos and spend hours editing them on Photoshop CS then make a photo blog of my heavily filtered photos. I miss those days. As I look through my posts, I discovered I'm still Emo, still has tons of feelings I'd rather write down than fully confront. I also saw that I used to be creative, willing to improve on things I'm passionate about. I used to like reading a lot too. Now what happened? Maybe due to getting old, I'm getting boring as well. Maybe I should also blame iPhones and wifi for making me this lazy to get creative. Because these two things get shit done even if I'm just lying around in bed. Before, I still need to use a desktop PC and sit on a chair just so I could be on the world wide web. Then I also need a separate camera (I used to own a DSLR) to get a decent photo of myself and need to transfer the photos on our PC through a wire. I also edit them on my computer. Now, as long as there is wifi, you can access the internet, chat with friends and what have you, all while lying down. Your phone can do all the internet accessing, photo taking and editing. You can listen to music and watch movies on your phone too. All these new technology made me lazy I guess. But I think I must adapt and use all these new technology to my advantage and bring back my old hobbies. I'm excited to do it all again. All I need now is the time. Teehee! I can't wait to retire. P.S. I'm thinking of buying a mini desk so I could use my computer sitting down instead of lying in bed. Unfortunately, I don't have the space. Boohoo!
|