Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020
title : Writing Because I Feel Like Crap
It's one of those days again. It just seems like every month I get to feel anxiety, low self esteem and just over all thought of not being good enough.
Work has been one of the things that has been stressing me out lately. My boss is just being a pain in the ass these past few weeks and here I'am thinking he's targeting me because I'm his least favorite employee in the office. I've heard he has plans of getting me transferred a couple of months back because I always use my VLs and SLs. Well, that's my right as an employee right? I haven't run out of leaves yet and I have valid reasons to call in sick. And yet he doesn't like it when I do take leaves because he gets to work. Then now, the transfer news is waving again at me because the pandemic caused low transactions for our department and now he's threatening his staff that the one who doesn't have a huge ass amount of productivity will be thrown out to a distant office somewhere. And I know that employee is me. I must admit I have done a few mistakes here and there at work and that I don't hog all the checks to be captured. I'm not perfect, but I've been trying my best to do my job correctly. Well, most of my mistakes are cause by my boss too. He doesn't double check my work and whenever I would ask for his assistance he would always tell me to just figure it out or ask someone who knew. Asshole right? Then when he realized there's something wrong he would blame me. I mean, he had tons of tasks that he assigned ME to do without telling me how to do it properly. Then when it goes wrong he would point the finger at me. But if he's an ass, I would turn into a bitch whenever he lets out this you've-been-doing-it-for-so-long line. I would often correct him saying that it's just my first time doing it and he didn't made it clear to me how to do it right. Gah, he's just and asshole! Now with all these happening, I've been having doubts about my ability as an employee. How most of my boss doesn't like me and why I never get promoted. I would often think I'm not good enough. And that saddens me. I would often think about quitting work altogether. But now is not the time for quitting, I guess. This is the time when jobs should be treasured even if it stresses the hell out of you. And also because me and the hubby is having plans to build our own dream house. So we really need to save up. So I guess I have to just be tougher. I haven't lasted almost 15 years in this job for nothing. I've been thrown to different departments for the past 4 years. I've encountered this anxiety and stress before and I pushed through, so this Desmonyo is nothing compared to my determination. As long as I'm not stepping on anyone, I know I can still keep my work. And if he does anything for me to loose my job, I would make sure he looses his as well. I may be meek and silent, but I can be a bitch too if provoked. So yeah, stressful boss-amo Desmonyo, you can just suck my cat's dirty balls!
|