rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020
title : It's February Already?!
Time flies really fast eh?

My last entry was 2 months ago and tons have happened not only in my life, but also to the world, during the first month of the year. And I hate to tell you guys, most are bad. Just google: January 2020 events and you'll see what I mean.

But my January had been a-okay apparently. Still spending a lot of time with the hubby and family during those time. Went on tons of dates and family gatherings as well and I'll try my very, very best to put some photos in here since I rarely took some and just decided to just savor the moments spent with these people.

Will update this next time when I got the time. Heehee! it's pretty late and i still got work tomorrow.

gnyt!

Labels:

← OLDER
NEWER →