rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, April 20, 2014
title : Now That I Got The Time
So it's been two months me of being a blog no-show. My apologies even though I feel no one reads this thing or wants updates on my life. It's the Holy Week and it's only now that I got the time to touch the computer for a long period of time.

A lot has happened in the past two months. Mostly consist of going out, family and friends bonding, bonding with the boyfie over the phone and whatnot. So I must say I'm doing good in the offline world. Well, I'm online most of the time but I guess laziness is getting the best of me whenever I wanna put up a new blog post.

Last March we had the funnest company outing to date. We went last March 1st at Baler, Aurora. It was a 6 hour travel from QC, going through zigzag roads on mountain cliffs. We left the city around 6am and arrived at our hotel, Bay-ler View, near Sabang Beach around 11 am just in time for lunch. After the quick lunch, we had a tour of the city. We went and hike to reach Mother Falls (it was tough for me though.), admired the Millennium Tree, went up the highest point in Baler, then took pictures at this beautiful private beach resort. These photos are proof that Baler is one of the best scenic places here in the Philippines. I must say I really enjoyed this trip even though it's just an overnight stay.

  
All taken by my trusty iPhone 4s using VSCOCam

March had been a great month. We celebrated Daddy's birthday by going for the first time together at Bonifacio Global City. We ate ramen at Ikkoryu Fukuoa Ramen and had some Bono Artisanal Gelato for dessert. We walked around Bonifacio Hight Street until we're too lazy.

We also went at Lucban, Quezon with Mommy's church mates at Kamay Ni Jesus for some Lenten excursion. Me and the folks climbed up that steep Way of The Cross and I'm so proud of them because even if their knees are acheing, they were still able to go up then go back down that mountain side station of the cross.

Then also last March, I bought this baby...


I call this green iPhone 5c Werpt. After the boyface of course because he's the one who forced me to buy a new one since I always complain about my old one's battery life. I was a bit hesitant at first to buy this since my old plan is still on going. He promised to pay for this new one for the first six months so I could pay for my old plan until it's contract expire. Yay for new phone with longer battery life!

Then just last week, he sent me and my folks some slippers and chocolates he bought from Brazil. He's really starting to be sweeter now. I'm missing him more though. :(

He actually knows what designs I'd like.


He's been away for almost five months now. I just can't wait until he gets back home. Lucky that he have Internet connection even if he's at sea, we can VoIP call or video chat each other everyday. It lessens the distance, I guess. It's as if he's just at his house, the only difference is that he can't come over at our place for 10 months or even go on dates with me on weekends. I just can't wait for the day that we won't be seeing each other on small screen or kiss each other over the phone mouth piece. Even though it's sad now that we're apart, I thank him for his patience on me whenever I get bratty about missing him so much or when I get pissed that his Internet is super slow. He's one helluva patient and nice guy and I'm just so happy being his girl.

Okay, enough for now. I'm starting to miss him again. Ugh.

Happy Easter!

Labels: , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →