rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Monday, February 24, 2014
title : What App Doc?
So I'm bored today and decided to set this blog back to life.

Since boyfie is too sleepy to talk to me today, I'm going to make a post about my favorite iOS apps! Yey!

I had my iPhone 4s for more than a year now and  even though it's already dying on me lately because of constant usage and iOS 7 issues, I still love this little piece of shit. Not only because it keeps me connected to my love, but because it's filled with applications that are truly entertaining.

Firtst off are my favorite Social Apps:

  • Facebook - because everybody has it. I mean, I got an iPhone just so I could Facebook all the time! 
  • Instagram - for random photos I took. Much like a photo diary of sorts.
  • Twitter - I rarely tweet now but I use it sometime whenever I'm pissed and needs to rant in 160 characters or less.
  • Tumblr - I open this app in case a need a good dose of cute cat pictures or updates in some TV shows and funny gifs and photos. 
  • Flickr - this is where I stash all my artsy fartsy photos.
Next are my Games!


  • Lost Winds 1&2 - I was actually lucky to get both games for free. RPG games are my thing and this one fits the bill. It's RPG with some puzzle stuff which makes this game even more entertaining for me.  I already finished LW2 but is still yet to finish LW1 because I'm being lazy. 
  • Grand Theft Auto III - got this game for only USD .99 instead of USD 4.99. I'm a huge GTA fan but was never a fan of it's intense moments so I usually don't finish playing it. I just want some GTA game I could access to without opening my computer. 
  • Asphalt 7 - another paid game I got for free. Probably one of the best racing games for a mobile device.
  • Cytus - got this one for free too! I think this is way better and challenging than Tap Tap Revenge. More songs to choose from too!
  • Starmaker - a videoke machine on my phone! And you can even record yourself singing.
  • Badland - another paid app I got for free. It's like Flappy Bird but it has better sound and graphics and it's less annoying because you don't die if you hit something.
  • Fruit Ninja Full - just when I like to hear the sound of a samurai slashing fruits.
  • Restaurant City - downloaded this one because boyfie asked me to so he could request some items and stuff. 
Photography apps because I love taking pictures with my phone. Most of the are either for free or have been downloaded for free because I'm so weird, I always check the app store for cool apps all the time.|


  • VSCO Cam - my ultimate go to app whenever I need to edit photos on my phone for Instagram or whatever. I bought all the filters though for USD 5. But it's worth it. They all produce film like images which are awesome. Then now, they also have VSCO Grid which is like IG but with more inspiring photos and you can also follow people here too and make your own VSCO Grid account.
  • Whiteagram - so I could Instagram a whole photo without the black borders. 
  • Spark - favorite video app! 
  • Gravie - favorite video editing app! Pair it with Spark and you can already make your own music video with this one!
  • Typic + - to put cutesy text over my pics. Got this one for free as well.
  • Gridlens - one of the well designed grid apps. It also allows you to take those multiple selfies/photos in one photo.
  • InstaPlace - whenever I wanna boast where I'm at in pictures.
  • Camera + - I bought this app for USD .99 and thought it was amazing. It was nice. But I don't usually use this app for taking photos.
  • Phoster - poster making app with cool and minimalistic design. I use this to make greeting cards to friends.
Since I love music and watching some weird TV shows, I need to have my music and video apps.
  • Mp3 Songs Downloader - for the pirate in me.
  • iBolt Video Downloader - I used to download Adventure Time on YouTube with this.
  • Indie Shuffle - my favorite music player when I need to discover new music.
  • 8 Tracks - thousands of mixtapes in one app.
  • Viki - for my JDramas and anime!
And of course, the reason why this phone needs to be by my side 24/7 is because it keeps me in touch with him. Messaging apps that are useful for LDR peeps. Pardon the cheesy folder name. :3

  • Line - we rarely use this. I even begged him to sign up in Line just so we could send cute-sy stickers. I use this to get in touch with my officemates though.
  • Tango - our main communication app. This app is the only app that could make calls even at the weakest wifi signal. His Viber, Messenger, Line or other messaging apps might be down, but this one is still the one who gets the calls and messages through.
  • Viber - we use this sometimes. But he is often offline here because Viber requires stronger internet connection me thinks. I use this to message my high school girlfriends.
  • ooVoo - the only video call app that gets through on his weak signal in the middle of nowhere. This never gets laggy and the video never gets stuck up. He uses the PC version of this app on his lappy while I use the mobile one.
  • Messenger - this is where it all started. We usually get in touch through here. But now messenger requires stronger wifi connection so we rarely use this one nowadays.
Some other apps that I like using:
  • Find my Friends - I use this to stalk boyfie when he was still here. Very useful if you need to check up on him whenever he's going home late from taking you home. :)
  • Looloo - Useful when you want to find a place to eat nearby or when you want to look for a new restaurant to try out.
  • Google Maps - because everybody needs this one on their smart phones.
Just so you know, I'm reformatting my phone as of writing because it's constantly dying on me now. I hope reformatting it would make it better cuz I don't have the mollah to buy a new one right now.

Okay, that's all for now. Hope you like these apps as much as I do.

PS.
SG TRIP WITH THE GIRLFRIENDS THIS MAY!!

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →