rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Monday, July 7, 2014
title : Travelling With My Girls
It's been a while bloggie. I'm a busy person and just decided to update this blog on a SUNDAY night. Yeah. Sunday. And I'm supposed to wake up super early tomorrow. It's just now that I got the energy to open up the computer and update this thing.

As usual I will just bombard you with photos. :)

The past few months had been a busy month for me since I've been rotated to a new work assignment and it just leaves me dead tired at the end of the day. I'm also spending the few hours of my day talking to my boyface over the phone so I guess updating this online journal of mine has been putted aside even though a lot of great things happened.

First stop; Our Barkada SG Trip!

Obligatory photos of things and selfies now that we have monopods!

Untitled
Favorite after hours coffee place while in SG. I wish there are more McCafe's here in Manila

Untitled
At Yew Tee MRT while waiting for our train. Going for a late night stroll at Merlion Park with the gang.

Inside The Esplanade Theaters by the Bay. Pretty hanging things.


Awesome mural on one of the MRT Interchange stations.


Wishing I went home with one of these.


Midnight City.

Untitled
I'm planning to travel again with these girls with our own kids in tow one day.

Untitled
We are alone in the interchange so we had all the time we need to take selfies.

Untitled
Under the candy tree.

Untitled
Mad's little baby bomber, (because she's a photobomber, haha!) Pia.

Untitled
While walking to Makansutra Gluttons Bay cuz we're hungreh.

All photos are taken by an iPhone with the help of Carol's monopod and the editing skills of VSCO. I also took videos but YouTube won't let me share it. Boohoo copyright infringement boohoo. Also taken by my handy dandy 5c using my favorite apps Spark Camera and Gravie.

I guess this will be enough for now. I'm supposed to post more but its getting late. 

Good night everyone!

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →