Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2013
title : Best Month of May Ever.
It's been a while blog. I've abandoned you for so long again. But don't worry, I came back with great news.
I'm still a lazy blogger, you see. I've managed to abandon this thing for eight friggin' months and now I'm back, still lazy to elaborate things. I'm doing this on a weeknight so I'm in a hurry. So please settle for huge amounts of photos and small captions here and there, yes? Let's start with the latest. Last May 25th and 26th, me and my high school girlfriends went on an out of town trip (our first!). We went at Phi Phi Beach Resort at Morong, Bataan. I've been in this resort for our company outing last March, but me and my best friend decided on this one since it's the only place that's not fully booked at this time of month. We went on a road trip, only trusting Google Maps for directions. It was fun. They also brought with them their significant others and their kids. Me and Janice are the only ones going solo since Carol went with her hubby Pads, Mads with her boyfie Maki and daughter Pia and Cha with her son Calem. Wow, we do sound old. I hope next time, I get to bring somebody with me. =) Now for the photo spam. Got to get out of the country for the third time and this time me and some officemates went to Bangkok, Thailand. Me, Devs, Debbie, Berna and Dev's friend Kristine went on a 3 days 2 nights trip to Bangkok. This trip was planned and arranged by me and Devs since January. That's why when May 2nd arrived, we are feeling a mix of excitement and un-excitement. Yeah. It feels weird. We arrived at Bangkok around 8am BKK time. The first place we went to there once we had our moneys changed into Thai Bhat, is this huge mall filled with clothes and pretty things. We ate lunch there, roamed around a bit on the nearby side streets and malls and decided to spend the rest of the afternoon at our very huge hotel room at Centre Point Pectchburi and enjoyed either the pool, or the free WiFi access. The second day was the optional city tour and that evening, we braved the city's railway system and went at this awesome night market at Kamphaeng Phet. We went home pretty late for our last night there. And pretty tired too. Went on a boat tour around Chao Phraya River on our last day there and went last minute shopping before going back to Manila that evening.
Him.
I'll talk about him next time. For now, all I can say he gives me happy feels. Labels: friends, fun, love, photos
|