rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013
title : So This How Love Feels Like.
He's finally here since last September 6th. He's just gonna stay here for 2 months and then he's set back to sea again.


He's bound to leave next week and each time I'm reminded of his leaving, I'm in tears in no time. I'm going to miss him and I'm really not sure how I'll cope now that I know how much better it is for him to be here with me physically. I'm going to miss his tender hugs and kisses and his sweet voice saying our term of endearment near my ear. If only he could stay longer. But I know whatever he's doing is for the best. For his family and for the both of us.

I just love him to bits and pieces.

I finally know how it feels.

Thanks to him.

Labels:

← OLDER
NEWER →