Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012
title : Spending Frenzy and Other Things
Well, I've been on a spending frenzy these past few weeks and months.
Starting off this horrible habit of mine was when I bought Gummybuns for my birthday. Then next were the countless casings for her. Then while I was looking around at Strapya-World.com, I spotted the cutest earphone jack pluggys ever! The Nico Nico Nekomura pluggys. After about a week of deliberating on whether I need to buy them or not, I did gave in and bought two! Then just a few days after ordering those cute nekos online, I bought myself an Altec Lansing Octiv Mini iPod dock/speakers. I was crazy since I've been saving up on some future stuff and here I'am, spending. Well, at least I'm happy. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() Oh, and look at what's inside my bag!! ![]()
|