Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, September 23, 2012
title : Hisashiburi ne?
It's been a while blog world. Three months after beeing MIA, here I'am ready to type a decent entry. Well, I hope it's decent enough since I feel all lazy right now. :3
I've been busy for the past three months. Busy trying to become independent since my folks visited my sister in the US for three months. Busy taking care of myself and my cat. Busy trying not to go insane whenever I'm alone at home. Busy taking rests whenever I can. So yeah, I was busy. I was really not alone during those times. I got my best friend to stay here with me for almost two months. Though most of the time, I was alone with my cat during a storm or when I was feeling really sick and most weekends. Yeah. I would bawl my eyes out because of that. Heehee! But everything's not all bad. Some were good too. I learned a lot. The hard way. But at least, I learned something. Good heavens my parents are back now. I couldn't be more happier now that they're here with me. I got somebody to talk to other than my cat. I got someone to hug and kiss on weekends and those cheesy things you don't normally do with your folks. They also came back in time for my birthday. I would be really emo if ever they extended their stay there and miss my birthday. Srsly. My birthday this year was quite fun. I got to spend it with my friends and family. I celebrated three times which means 3x the eating and 3x the spending for me. And yeah, I got to receive some gifts too, which is unusual since my friends rarely give me anything for my birthday. And yeah, I got to receive a bonus on my birthday too! Well, not just me but everyone in our company and that made my birthday extra special. Haha! I was a very happy birthday celebrant. Yes I was. :D And of course, I MUST buy myself a birthday pressie. And here it is... ![]() It might not be the latest model, but I'm still in love with it. I call her Gummybuns after Lumpy Space Princess. Haha! Well, till next entry everyone! Advance Merry Christmas! Labels: family, friends, fun, photos
|