rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012
title : An Addition to My Un-read Books Stash
I was sort of feeling down due to the things that are bound to happen in the next three months. So even though I'm short in cash last Saturday and still have to buy groceries, I ended up spending one grand for Haruki Murakami's 1Q84. It was the paperback boxed set edition, the one I've been wanting instead of the huge hardbound one. It's just a hundred peso difference so I bought it without thinking about the consequences. Haha! And guess where I bought it? At National Bookstore, would you believe that?! Honestly, NBS are slowly getting some nice books in their shelves nowadays.

Well, here are some photos. :D




Now the big question is WHEN will I get to read these? Still haven't finished Battle Royal. Geez. I'm such a slow reader.

My Roscoe (ze camera) will be leaving me for a while. Twelve weeks to be exact. Dad is taking him far far away for his vacation. So no bokeh/blurry DSLR shots here for a while. *le sigh*

Well, there's always Instagram, ne? :3

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →