Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, February 5, 2012
title : January Throwbacks
Konbanwa, minna-san! :3
Okay, I just feel like greeting you all in Japanese because I'm on my J-drama frenzy again. It's been a year since I got hooked on dramas, other than our country's own. Well, January had been an okay month. Lots of events happened like Carol's post birthday treat at Banapple, dinner with officemates at Tokyo Cafe and Sha's birthday treat at Gerry's Grille. I also got myself and an officemate booked to, guess what? SINGAPORE, baby! Yeah! I will be traveling again and I'm excited! It's two months away, but still. I hope everything goes well with the trip. Since I'm a lazy dog when it comes to talking about my life here in detail, here are some photos of some things I feel like taking pictures of. Meh. Oh, and I've been taking a lot of Instagram photos too, so don't hesitate to add me there. It's @starkraving on Instagram, my friends. :) ![]() Photowalk on Chinese New Year at Chinatown ![]() Hoshi iPhone case. <3 ![]() Otanjoubi Omedetou, Labidoods! Happy 32nd! (Feb 4th) ![]() Finally got to hear Ent's new album Entish. Been looking around for it and was kinda lucky to find it. :) Well, this is basically a photo post of my phone, right? Haha! Till next entry you guise! Ja mata ne! :3 Labels: fangirling, friends, fun, photos, soundtrip
|