rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, January 1, 2012
title : Cheers to the New Year!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALLs! :P

I was supposed to make a year-end post last night. But due to my uncooperative colds, I ended up not doing it. Annoying.

Well, before I talk about my 2012 wishes and hopes, let's cap off 2011 with a year in review okay?! Game!

Let's start first with the past month. December. This month is not that eventful compared to the past ones. Maybe because the ones organizing all the events are out of the country already. But the past month was a good month still. I only attended one Christmas Party this year since the other one was too out of the way for me. The one I attended was a fun one though. Our departmental party was a blast. Everybody was like screaming and cheering the entire night because of the great dance numbers my officemate, and, take note, our bosses performed. Some prizes were handed out too which is a good thing since in all the years I worked in our department, this is the first time they handed out really worth it raffle prizes. Because before, we only get candies and toothpaste. Meh. Hahaha!


Then last December 1st, I went for a visa interview at the US Embassy. Well, to make the long story short, I wasted six grand. Yep. Dumped. So after going there, I immediately spent my show money on a Charles and Keith bag. Haha! And a few weeks later, spent it on a second hand 32gb iPhone 3Gs which I'm loving right now, specially now that I bought it a really kawaii Sushi Phone case. Sorry, but this is how I get out from very disappointing situations in my life.


This year had been great. Nothing really spectacular happened to myself, but I'm thankful that nice things happened to people I love like some of my friends had their babies, officemates got married or got a nice job, mom got to travel abroad and dad got his US visa. Well, I may feel a little bitter about those things sometimes, but I know that my time for those wonderful things will come. Hopefully this year, yes? I know that our Lord will give those things that will make me truly happy on the right time. I know he will.

Just so you know, I survived the entire year with the help of my J-Dramas and J-Movies. Yes. If ever I feel down, I just pop in a Kenta Kiritani movie or drama in our player and the happies come in again. I guess I watched around 20 dramas last year either downloaded or from Quiapo. Haha! Hayao Miyazaki and Makoto Shinkai's animated movies are also a great source of happies for me. :3 I also got to appreciate Japanese music and culture as well. Let's see if my Japanese fever is still on this 2012. Maybe yes. :P

And yes, how can I forget July 28th last year?
Saw Incubus live for the second time and actually enjoyed it. Watching a concert alone is kind of liberating too.

Now, 2012 hopes and wishes and maybe resolutions!
- Get a little slimmer. Yes. I'm saying this now. I will diet. Ugh. This is so haarrdd!
- Get a boyfriend. It's about time.
- Travel abroad. Working on this one now.
- Get a better job.
- Go out and meet people more.
- Good health for everyone specially my parents and family.
- Take more pictures and put my Roscoe to good use again.

I'm not expecting 2012 to be a super great year, but all I want is that this coming year is that may we stay in good health and be able to receive God's blessings everyday.

Happy Year of the Dragon everyone!

Labels: , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →