I know November only have 4 weeks, but since I'm catching up with my very delayed 52 Weeks Photo Challenge, I will now show you how my November went with 5 photos. :)

I did a post nuptial shoot for my officemate's cousin's wedding. She requested me to take the photos while she do the styling and directing. She wants us to team up on a business that she calls "The Hype Team" where we take photos of people in fashionable clothes, Lookbook style. :) I'm still thinking about it since I'm not really confident on my photography skills. But I like the idea.

Since I'm not accepting money as my TF for taking photos (haha!), they gave me this.
Kawaii, desho? The Korilakkuma head pillow that I wanted since I knew Rilakkuma! The bride and groom bought this from Japan. It smells like Japan too!! ^_^

Last November 16th, me and my officemates (also known as 'Playmates') went at Enchanted Kingdom. It's our second time going there together and this time, even though some people from last time are not there, a lot actually came. We're around 20 and mostly consist of our closest friends at work. Some even brought their significant others, friends and siblings with them which is okay since, as the saying goes, the more, the merrier!

Went gift shopping at Divisoria last week. And as I look for kawaii stuff to give away, I ended up buying these cute Rilakkuma stuff for myself. Plus that tin container is too cute not to buy. Might buy more next time. :P

One of the things on my Christmas Wish List is a Cambridge or SOS or Honeybadger Satchel. But since all of them are too expensive for me, I decided to buy a rip off. (I'm a cheapskate ya know. Plus I'm planning to buy a Charles and Keith bag soon-ish. :P) And this rip-off is pretty good I must say and the price is reasonable too. I bought this at
Therapy Bags for only Php1000. The usual price of satchels I see are way steeper, so this is good. Plus the item is already on hand so it was shipped to me the next day. So yeah, 3 more Christmas wishes to go and I'm good.
Another memorable thing about this month for me; In case you've been at the LRT Monumento Station around morning last Monday and saw a lady causing havoc there, hi, that's me! (I won't elaborate about this, I never wish to remember it anymore).
Tomorrow, first day of December, I'm about to go through something. I hope it goes well. Papa God, please grant me my second Christmas wish.
Well, ja mata ne! :3
Labels: friends, fun, photos, work