rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, March 11, 2012
title : The Past Few Weeks on Instagram
Because I'm lazy to blog, here are some Instagram photos from the past weeks.


  1. Stray kitty that we somehow adopted. It's name is Haruki. But we often call her Pepper.
  2. Me during an after work Timezone session. Note that I'm not actually playing Guitar Hero here. Just posing for the camera. Hah!
  3. Everytime I see a Takoyaki stand, I would often imitate Serina from Sengyou Shufu Tantei and her way of saying 'Takoyakiiii~~!"
  4. Taken when we took mom to NAIA when she left for the US for the second time.
  5. Me and my new glasses.
  6. Finally got to try the Php50 icedrop/ice cream MAGNUM that everyone's talking about. It was like happies in my mouth.
  7. Though I say I don't like milk teas that much and is still more of a coffee freak, well, milk tea is cheaper so... I've been drinking it more lately. :P
  8. Kiritani Kenta. <3 Dat neck. Arggh! Super crush forever. Marry me!
Follow me on Instagram by the way. It's @STARKRAVING

Labels:

← OLDER
NEWER →