Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011
title : Things I Love Tuesday
Because 'Things I Love Thursdays' is so last season. Haha!
Well, I just feel like doing this. I'm into some Japanese thinggies right now so please bear with me. Haha! Let's start!
Studio Ghibli Movies I've been watching Studio Ghibli Movies during the long weekend. I'm so happy with the DVD collection I bought last Friday. So far I've enjoyed them all, specially My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away.
Zettai Reido Season 2 Kenta Kiritani is reason enough to watch (and love) this Japanese drama. Haha! Though it's a bit unrealistic, I still get in awe at times when they do their secret agent stuff. And I do love Aya Ueto's clothes here. She's so cute.
Japanese Movies: Kokuhaku and Gantz Japanese movies that would make you go WTF are the best. I highly recommend these two movies if you like to have a WTF moment. Kokuhaku is just twistedly beautiful in terms of story and cinematography while Gantz is filled with action and superb visual effects.
Cherry Mobile X9 The reason why I bought this phone is because it's pretty and cheap at the same time. Instead of buying the LG Lollipop, I decided to get this one instead. For the price of Php 4,899 you get a really stylish looking phone with sparkling lights in front, 2 cameras, accelerometer sensor and a quite reasonable user interface. I say if you want this kind of phone, get it! *Images from Google and Tumblr
|