Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, August 29, 2011
title : August Bogus
August went by so fast. Well, actually, I just wanted the days to go faster so I could enjoy the weekends. It's just so boring at work lately and I just want the weekdays to be over with.
Speaking of work, we finally moved into the new office in Macapagal Ave. near Mall of Asia last August 1st. The move was like a year in the making, yet we're still hoping it wouldn't push through since 1.) the office is an isolated area; 2.) it's much further than Makati. It's Pasay already, and 3.) we'll miss the entire Makati area and people from our Makati office. But after too much useless hoping, our bosses pushed it through, and we hated them for it. Probably, I'm one of the people who hated that place the most since now that we have a new office, I was placed into a new assignment: inside the muthafucking vault. Yeah. I don't wanna explain what I'm doing there, but being there makes me and another officemate feel like prisoners, like, literally. No tables and shit too. So I was miserable for the first half of the month because of this. I might just be laughing it off at work, but I'm hella pissed about it and I even consider resigning. I've been there for a month now. Still feeling like a prisoner but I guess I should just make the most out of the situation and just think somebody would be rotated in our post soon. Being inside the vault has it's benefits though. I can sleep and slack off without the bosses seeing. Hoho! :D Enough of the bad stuff, ne? Last week, me, my officemates Rhea and Porfie, went again at UP Diliman for a so-called photo walk. Well, it's just a reason we made up just so we could ask Porfie, who's taking law at UP, to take us at Rodic's for some delicious Tapsilog. And besides, it was raining that day so we're not really able to take decent photos of, well, anything. We just ended up taking random photos of ourselves wearing nerd glasses while eating at Dairy Queen at SM North. ![]() Then last August 27th, I bought a second phone for my other sim. I've been wanting a Japanese keitai for months now and since I'm getting depressed due to work, I need to buy one asap. Haha! Well, since my birthday is near, I decided to buy one as an early birthday present. Well, it's actually not a Japanese made phone, it just looks like one. Originally, I want the LG GD580 Lollipop, but since it's phased out on the local market and if ever you find one, it's expensive, I decided to go for the cheaper alternative which is Cherry Mobile's X9. It's a flip phone just like Japanese keitais and it sparkles! I'll blog about this phone more on my next entry which is all about stuff I'm loving right now.
Toodles for now. Later! Labels: friends, fun, photos, work
|