rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011
title : The Past 2 Months in Photographs
So basically, I'm lazy to blog nowadays. I really want to blog about these stuff before, but now, all I could muster up to do is post some photos. So yeah, here it goes. Get ready to get annoyed in loading some photos. Be patient tho. :P

Manga Realities Exhibit and Banapple lunch date with the gurlfrans:


Solanin by Inio Asano. Meiko and Taneda's appartment.


BECK Mongolian Chop Squad by Harold Sakuishi


Trip-trip lang photoshoot with some new friends at Intramuros, fashion magazine style! Some of the guards there thought we're doing some serious photoshoot there because of the amount of clothes and make-up my friends brought!


JM


Ely


Rhea


Tetel


Mid-air madness


Feirce ladies.

Anyone wanna hire us? Lol. You can see all of my photos on my Flickr account @stapletheeyes (well, not all of it since I don't have a Pro account T_T)

Well, till next entry, when I finally got a Rilakkuma stuffed bear or when my mom finally gets tired of her Galaxy Tab and give it to me. Yey.

K. Bai! :3

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →