rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011
title : On Line Shopping and Movies I Saw
Okay, so I'm bored while waiting for my drama download to finish right now. That's why I decided to post random stuff tonight when I'm supposed to wake up early for another week of work tomorrow.

Speaking of work, this is our last week at our Makati office. Next week, I'll be Pasay bound every morning till God knows when. I hate it.Just imagining my commute everyday is making me tired already. My usual 5:30 am wake up call would now be way earlier than that since I'll be riding the LRT again. Boo. Expect more tardies from me from now on.

Annoying stuff aside, let's talk about the nicer things ne?

Last June 20th, while I'm enjoying the holidays in front of my computer, I made my first on-line purchase. It was actually un-planned since I'm really a scaredy cat when it comes to using my plastic for on-line things. I decided to buy the manga that I've been looking high and low for on our local bookstores; Solanin by Inio Asano, from Book Depository. Book Depository is like UK's Amazon.com but the only difference is that they offer FREE SHIPPING to most countries which is super awesome. I made Solanin as my test purchase from them. When I got my CC bill, all that's charged on my account was the amount of the book. No shipping cost, taxes or whatever. The free shipping shiz was fo realz! Plus when my package arrived, I didn't pay a single cent for custom tax and stuff. Cause you see, the thing that's really stopping me from buying on line was the shipping cost and the hidden charges which makes the price of what you're buying double. So I was really glad when I stumbled upon Book Depository cuz I now can buy books on line without worrying about hidden charges. By the way, the book arrived exactly after 17 working days since they dispatched it. Not bad.


Now onto movies.


I finally watched the last Harry Potter movie today. I can't say I cried buckets during the movie cuz most of the people I follow on Tumblr spoiled it for me by posting screencaps. But I can say I felt a little emotional on some parts of the movie. I actually felt like crying when I saw the opening credits cuz I know I will not see a new Harry Potter movie again plus I also remembered the first time I watched the first movie 10 years ago. I was sort of disappointed though cuz a lot of the details in the book was not included. But I guess if they do include them the movie might have a part three. Heehee! But all in all, it was a great finale for the HP franchise.

Okay, will continue this later. It's pretty late already. ^_^

Labels: , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →