rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011
title : Been Too Lazy To Blog
Yeah, I've been doing that for a long time now. Sorry. :P

I noticed I've been only updating this blog once a month. Maybe it's either because of laziness taking over me, I've been fangirl-ing too much or a lot of stuff had been up.

Not much had been up these past few weeks tho. I guess the highlights for the past few weeks are: our after office drinking session at Central, a day at Toycon with officemates and then the 4 hour gluttony marathon we had at Yakimix.

Well, last June 18, me, my officemates Karen and Neil and a friend, Fivie, went at SM Megamall for the annual Toy Convention. I really wanted to go there since I'm in search for the manga Solanin and knowing that Toycon have tons of manga sellers there, I might get a chance to buy one there. Unfortunately, I didn't and end up buying it on-line instead. I just bought 5 volumes of BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, tho. So in the end, I didn't go home empty handed. We ate at Papa Johns, took tons of photos with cosplayers, and roamed the entire convention hall to look for cute things. That day also, I treated my folks at Pizza Hut Bistro for our Fathers Day celebration.




Then last Friday, me and my officemates went to eat at Yakimix in Greenbelt to splurge some of our medical allowance money. Ha! We stayed there from 6pm until 10pm! We really made use of the Php600 we paid for the meal, eh? I really enjoyed it since the food there are mostly Japanese, Korean and Cantonese cuisine. So pardon for the lack of food photos since I'm really busy shoving them into my mouth the whole time.




I'll try to update more this month.
And yes, the Incubus concert is just a few weeks away, so expect a blog post from me for that. But for now, ja na!

Labels: , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →