rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Thursday, June 2, 2011
title : Oh, June!
It's half of the year already? Wow!

Well, I'm writing this down as I wait for my download to finish. Guess what I'm downloading? J-Rock music! Would you believe that?! I guess I'm really turning Japanese then. Well, we all have our guilty pleasures and these are mine. :D I'm downloading an album of one of the biggest J-Rock bands, well, in Japan; ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION. I couldn't understand a darn thing but the melody and the guitars and drums just sounds so freakin' good, I couldn't help but listen. Why won't you try listening to them too eh? Try also listening to ent as well. His music is addictive, I tell you!

Another month had passed. Another mid-year bonus slipped through my fingers. Another not so eventful month had ended. Thank God I'm still here to enjoy life's sweet moments... and stuff.


Last May 14th, me and my high school buddies went at Meycauayan,Bulacan to go night swimming. You know what, in our more than 10 years of friendship, this was our first time to go night swimming together. Weird eh? It was a fun night even though the resort was jam packed. We talked as we soak on the cold water, planning our future trips together, talking about boyfriends, husbands, kids and jobs. I feel so old when I realize we're talking about stuff like that already.


Then the following day. I bought this. Yeah. Some of my mid year bonus went to this what-used-to-be-PHP2000-ticket-to-see-this-awesome-band. I was really anxious that I might get bad seats for this show, so I bought mine pretty early. I was actually the first person to get a seat on that section. Wahaha! I'm not going with anybody because my friends are worthless when it comes to spending money for good music. I don't wanna force them to something they don't like, so yeah, I'm going S-O-L-O.


If I'am a hipster, these would be what's inside my bag. Yeah, this is already hipster for me! A leather satchel, a film camera, a Moleskine rip-off, a dainty ribbon, and a cute wallet is all it takes for me to be a hipster. Meh. Well, some of these are really inside my bag tho. Except for the notebook and the camera. I usually bring ugly stuff like an umbrella, slippers,and a not-so-kikay kikay kit.


My new kikay kit. I really find this Domo-kun purse so cute and bought it without even knowing where to use it.

Well, that's all for now. Ja mata ne!

Labels: , , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →