Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, May 1, 2011
title : May Already?
Wow, time and days sure go by so fast, eh?
April has been a nice month.It's filled with mostly nice stuff. Though some bad stuff happened, probably, I wouldn't blog about it. And besides, I'm feeling spiffy now, so what's the use of sulking, right? First off was last April 8th and 9th, we went at Alaminos, Laguna to witness the wedding of one of our officemates (see previous 'serious' post about the pre-nup photo session). We went there after work last April 8th. It was crazy fun going somewhere with people from work like this. We're around 13 so imagine all of us rushing at the bus station carrying gowns and stuff. Well, luckily, I'm not chosen to be a bridesmaid. The bride asked me to take photos in her wedding, but luckily, again, there are some hired photographers in her wedding. She had no idea that her mother in law hired some. That's why, along side my other photo enthusiast officemate, we took pics during the wedding like crazy. So yeah, that night of April 8th, we arrived at Laguna around 10pm, ate dinner at the bride's home, had some videoke and drinking session before prepping up for bed. Ten of us girls slept at the bride's small room while the 4 boys crashed at the groom's place. We didn't have an actual sleep that night because we end up joking around as some of us lay on the floor while some slept away on the comfy bed along with 4 other people. We woke up at 4am since the wedding is around 8am. I wouldn't go into details about the wedding since I'm lazy (heehee) but all I have to say is that it was a beautiful wedding. ![]() ![]() ![]() Then after that, life is back to normal and everybody hated each other again! Hahaha! Just kidding! Been spending a lot lately. What I bought lately:a new bag, a fake Beats earphone which is too freakin' loud, Taken By Cars' Dualist which I have to say is such an amazing album, a Link Watch, a super cheap manga of BECK at Booksale and clothes. ![]() I hope I could find more of these on Booksale! I'm thinking of buying Solanin soon. I'm having second thoughts about it though, because I will be spending huge money on a comic book. But people says the book was more dramatic than the movie. Ugh! Decisions! ![]() This album is on repeat lately, along with the leaked If Not Now, When? by Incubus and Welcome Stranger by Ent, aka Atsushi Horie. Those three albums are my current jam. And ain't my Link watch as cute as a button? :D Speaking of Incubus, it's only 88 days till their concert here in Manila. I still have nobody to go with. And with it's current ticket price, I doubt any of my friends or officemates are willing to shell out that much money for a band they really don't know. Yeah, I'm so unlucky to be surrounded by people who don't appreciate real good music. FML. Gah, may the forces of nature permit me to watch this awesome band, even if I'm all by myself and could just afford the Upper Box A seats. Pleasssee! I need to freakin' see them!!! Toodles for now! PS Can I fangirl on my next post? Heehee! Labels: friends, fun, photos, random, soundtrip
|