Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2011
title : Pardon Me
Pardon this post. Just this once. I can't contain myself. I feel stupid if I spam my Tumblr followers with these, so I'll put them here instead, yes? I just discovered that I can find more photos of him if I Googled his name in kanji. So here I go with my Kiritani Kenta photo spam. Nobody reads this crappy blog anyway. ![]() ![]() ![]() As Chiba Tsunemi on the live action movie for BECK. He reminds me of Zack dela Rocha on the top photo. ![]() And him looking A LOT like Brandon Boyd. He's just two years younger than BB but he looks like 25 or something. Kiritani is cuter for me this time instead of the Incubus frontman. Sorry. I can't like two dudes at the same time. Haha! I'm weird like that. I even can't get all excited on seeing Brandon Boyd on July because of Kiritani! Meh. Okay, I must stop this fangirl post right now. I know it's weird. Toodles! (Images from Google) Labels: fangirling, random
|