Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, April 2, 2011
title : April Already?
March came by so fast. A lot of things happened not only in my life, but also in other places in the world. It feels weird knowing that the world is just so huge and you are just a small dot in it, living and concentrating on your own life. I was really saddened by the disaster that happened in Japan two weeks ago. When the earthquake struck Japan, I remember my mom telling me a few hours before that she saw the lights of Tokyo from her plane on her way home from the US. She said it was such a beautiful sight, not knowing that something destructive will hit this great country a few hours later. Well, I was sad not only because I'm addicted to Japanese drama, but also because I really wanna go there someday. The sights, culture and language of Japan just fascinates me lately, making me have this certain goal of going to Japan and have Kenta Kiritani's babies within the next two years. Yes. His babies. ^____^ Speaking of my mom coming home from the US, here's what my sister asked her to take home for me: ![]() My new CaseCrown camerabag! It's so pretty to look at with all it's leathery and vintage-y goodness! I love it. It fits my camera perfectly and I could even put two extra lenses! Yey! Then of course, over the past few weeks, I was able to watch tons of Japanese series and movies. Woot! I'm really starting to like Japanese entertainment. I love how unique their movies and series are. Their movies are mostly two hours long while their series only lasted to 11 episodes max. I wish we have the same thing going on here on Philippine TV. The series here are just too friggin' long and too hard to follow. Too many characters to take note of and there's always too much drama. TV series here should have more laughs. The crying and drama need to take a backseat. Though when I think about it, those cutesy, funny Japanese/Korean type of series when applied to local TV would look 'baduy' and 'korny'. So never mind. Japanese movies you should watch: Solanin; Crowz Zero, Norwegian Wood and Cyborg She. Japanese series: I think all of them cuz most of them are funny. Okay, enough of my Japanese related randomness. Now onto my life.
Then last Saturday, me and my officemates went at Intramuros for our officemate's pre-nuptial photo shoot. Me and another officemate are the photographers for the day. Here are some samples of my so-called pre-nuptial photography~~ ![]() ![]() ![]() That's all for now. Toodles. P.S. INCUBUS WILL BE COMING BACK WITH A NEW ALBUM AND BACK TO MANILA ON JULY 28TH!!! AND THE NEW TAKEN BY CARS ALBUM IS ON IT'S WAY! Life = Awesome. Labels: friends, fun, photos, random, work
|