rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2011
title : Past Happenings
I know February is obviously a fangirl-ing month for me. But please, don't think bad of me for I still do other things than being a crazy fan girl who lost her appetite for almost 2 weeks because of the said activity. Yeah. I'm weird like that.

I warn you, this would be a long and picture filled post about my other activities these past weeks.

Peace and Quiet
up12

After my fangirl-ing episodes, I was invited by my officemate to go meet a friend of hers at University of the Philippines, Diliman to take photos. We walked around the campus, snapped some photos of the place, grabbed some cheesecake at Chocolate Kiss, snapped some photos of my officemate which is also our model that time and went at SM North Edsa after, to meet some of our other officemates for some garlic potatoes at Koryo and froyo at White Hat. It was a nice bonding with people from work outside the four walls of the office.

7/52

I know the photo is so irrelevant to what happened on the third week of February. But I still like it. *grins* I went out with my high school friends; Carol and Mado to visit our other high school bud who just had a baby. She had an adorable baby boy. Then after visiting our friend, we went to Carol's doctor then headed to Robinson's Galleria where we ate some pasta at Pizza Hut and went window shopping. I also bought tons of Japanese movies and series that week which I haven't finished watching until now.

Capones and Tamara Island
Anawagin Cove
9/52
Let's Go Crazy

Then, just last Friday and Saturday, March 4-5, we had our company summer outing. This year we went at Pundaquit, Zambalez and stayed at Canoe Beach Resort. It was a long and tiring trip from Makati to there. We spent the entire Friday night not sleeping and just chit chatting or fooling around, drinking shots and stuff.

Then the next morning, we went island hopping to the 3 islands near Pundaquit; Capones, Camara and Anawangin. But we only got the chance to actually set foot on Anawangin since the waves at Capones and Camara is making it hard for us to dock on the shore. It was such a lovely place. I wish I could go there again with my friends.

Well, this post is not that long. Most of it are actually just copy/pasted from my Project 52 on my Photo Blog and Flickr. Haha! Follow me there? :D

Toodles for now lovelies!

Labels: , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →