Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, February 27, 2011
title : This, in my life.
![]() New phone wallpaper. This guy MUST marry me. Seriously. Isn't he dreamy??? *sigh* I'm seriously turning into one of those crazy fan girls for cute Japanese boys. This is soooo weird of me. I need to stop watching Japanese dramas and movies. And I also decided that I will go to Japan one day. By hook or by crook! Would you believe if I tell you that the cute guy above is also this dude? ![]() Priceless face, dude. Priceless. Will post an actual blog by March. Or maybe later. :D (Images from Google)
|