Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, February 9, 2011
title : Fangirl-ing Time!
Well, since this is my blog and all, may I take this chance to fangirl just this once okaaaay? You may find this funny though cuz this fangirl-ing would be coming from a girl on her mid twenties and she's fangirl-ing about a freakin' cartoon character. It was just after my wisdom tooth extraction that I finally got the time to re-watch the BECK Mongolian Chop Squad DVD I bought from Quiapo. I spent like two nights just watching 26 episodes of it. And I tell you, those two nights of eating nothing but soup and watching Beck was one of the best ever. I think I watched this show before back in 2007 out of curiosity because; 1) The animation is good, 2.) it's about rock music and bands; 3.) the cute looking boys (wut?!) and 4.) it's not about someone with supernatural abilities, just normal people. This anime was based on a manga of the same title and now I just found out there's a freakin live action movie for Beck! Which means REAL, LIVE, cute boys! Well, not all of them are that cute in the movie version, though, since I'm not a huge fan of pretty Japanese boys with groomed eyebrows. Except of course for Chiba Tsunemi which is being played by Kenta Kiritani (whose eyebrows, I think, was not that groomed). Gah! Chiba is my favorite character even before the movie, but now that I saw the live action movie, I have to admit that Chiba would be my first and last anime crush. I actually don't know if it's the actor or the character I find cute though. See??? But I have to say that Kiritani looks really slick in the movie and plays his character really well.Okay, I must end this craziness now. Thanks for reading this short post about my insanity. (EDIT: 2.21.11 It's the actor I find REALLLY, REAAAALLLLYY cute. Been fangirl-ing over him for weeks now.) (Images from Google)
|