Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, January 31, 2011
title : January In Photos
Yeah, since I'm too lazy to make long text posts, I'll bombard you with photos from the past week. Specially now that I'm starting my own Project 52. Let's just hope I can keep up with taking pictures every week for that. ![]() Week 1 - I bought all John Green books. Went to about 7 bookstores (2 Branches of Booksale, 2 National Bookstore and 3 Fullybooked) just to look for Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines. I got my copy of Paper Towns last year at Booksale though. I saw the 2 books at 2 different Fullybooked branches. Yey! ![]() Week 2 - This was probably the laziest and gloomiest week of the month. Because aside from me not going shopping that week, one of my close officemates had resigned from work and the guy my friend is pairing up with me finally has a girlfriend (which is not me) . Yey! ![]() Week 3 - I heard of this Lady Gaga earphones before from my officemate but I was not really interested back then. But when we went at 168 mall that week and found these babies for cheap, I quickly bought one because it's so cool. ![]() Week 4 - Just last Saturday, I got my lower left wisdom tooth extracted. It was an impacted one and really needs to be surgically removed. I knew about this since last year, but it's just now that I finally got the balls to have it removed. I was still having second thoughts last Friday, but I decided that I need to get it over with so I just told my dentist that I'm ready even though I'm shitting on my pants. The surgery took about 2 hours which consist of constant drilling and pulling of my stubborn wisdom tooth. Of course I survived and I'm so proud of myself for being brave that time cuz I admit, I'm a wuss when it comes to doctors and dentists. Now I'm at home recuperating, which is the perfect time to update my abandoned blogs. Wow, it's Febuary already?!
|