rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, January 1, 2011
title : Hello 2011!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Yay!!

Wow! 2010 went by so fast don't you think?

Well, for me its so fast, I could barely remember what happened. Lots of things happened last 2010. Most of them are good, all thanks to the Man above.

Now, 2010 for me means it was the year when:

  1. I saw Paramore
  2. Went at Ecopark to take pictures with my friends using my new camera
  3. Went to Hong Kong and China
  4. Had a Fun summer outing with my officemates
  5. Spent lots of time with my high school buddies
  6. I finally learned how to cook
  7. Mom went to the US to visit my sister and my pamangkins
  8. Went at Enchanted Kingdom with my officemates
  9. I lost my last remaining grand parent
  10. We partied at LAX
  11. We had a super fun Christmas Party at work.
  12. I spent Christmas and New Year without my mom.

I hope 2011 would be good to us all. May we all stay safe, healthy and happy this coming year!

----------

On a different note, I haven't been discussing much about my personal affairs this past month. December went by so fast. A lot happened within one month and it was crazy. It's a mix of happy and sad. Happy because this is the month where a lot of parties, get togethers and shopping happen, but sad because someone in our family departed this earth. My lolo died a few weeks ago, in the middle of all the cheer and fun Christmas brings. I hope he understands when I partied the night away when I'm supposed to be mournful. Heehee. :D Does it make me a bad grand daughter? Hope not.

The parties at the office is the peak of all the fun this month. We had two parties held on two separate dates and even had an after party after the first one at LAX at MOA. It was both memorable and fun.

Of course, I have to share some photos. Heehee!

flylikeag6

photobomb

zombiebehindme

feircekids

And here's what I got for our exchange gift this year, courtesy of Pauline,

tumbler

It was a great year! I hope 2011 would be better. :D

Labels: , , , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →