Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, December 4, 2010
title : Remembering November
No updates for a month? I should be ashamed of myself for being a lazy blogger!
Well, not really. November has just been a pretty busy month, that's why. And also add up the fast pace of days, I'm loosing track of all the things I've been doing already. A lot of stuff has been up last month, mostly fun stuff of course! I've been Christmas shopping since November 12th for crying out loud! Somebody should stop me, really! I already got like 4 blouses, 2 bags, a new pair of sandals, 2 books (including the forever want, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book! Finally!), an IR remote for Roscoe, watched Harry Potter 7 part 1, bought lots of fattening food and got a new haircut! Geez. I'm a huge spender! Speaking of a new haircut, I look ridiculous. My hair is all poofy and ugly and huge. The reason why I cutted it off is because I want my hair cold permed but I can't do that without cutting the relaxed part of my hair. But of course, the stylist went too far and chopped most of it so I end up having huge poofy hair that I want straightened again. Then last Nov. 15th was our Christmas Bonus day which means by now, I'm broke. Also, last November 16th, me and my officemates went at Enchanted Kingdom and became kids again. Here are some photos: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() and meet some of my officemates ![]() Parang cast lang ng survivor no? Hehe Till next entry, toodles!
|