Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010
title : What I Want For Christmas
Christmas Bonus is just around the corner, so that means... tada! Splurge time!
These are the things, my greedy self want for Chirstmas Bonus: Clothes. Tons of it. Nikon 55-200mm VR Lens and a Photon IR remote for my Roscoe. A cute short hair kitty like this.But of course, I doubt I would get them since my bonus is like reserved for more important stuff. Bleh. (photos from Google and f**kyeahkitties.tumblr.com) Labels: random
|