rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, August 15, 2010
title : Whats Up Lately
So it's almost midnight and I'm still up, blogging. Rrrigght.
Well, I've been meaning to blog for a while here but, yeah, I was lazy. And yes, I'm still lazy now, but I'll try. And with pictures!


I've been reading again lately. But no, I don't buy books like most people, I steal em. Hah! Well, not literally. I just download .doc files of books and read em on my phone which has a built in document viewer. It is awesome for cheapskates like me who don't buy but wants expensive books. I just finished reading The Last Song a couple of weeks ago and now, I'm reading the seventh Harry Potter book. I have like two more books saved and lined up for me to read on my phone: Haruki Murakami's Sputnik Sweetheart and Steve Hockensmith's Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of The Dreadfuls.


Next. Coheed and Cambria had a concert here last July 30th and sadly, due to unforeseen events, I was not able to catch them live. I was super upset the whole last week of July because I will not see this great band that I worshiped since I was in college. That's why I decided to finally finish the Coheed and Cambria concert DVD that I've been downloading through torrents since last year. I downloaded the almost 6gb file Neverender: Children of the Fence Edition for a week and boy, was the 7 nights not turning the PC off was so worth it! Its a 5 DVD and 4 audio CD masterpiece or something. I just pretended that I'm watching them live at A. Venue whenever I watch this on the computer or in my iPod. This band is just awesome I tell you! Really, really talented dudes. Up until now, I'm not over with listening to them.



Last. I've been craving for some Brownie Unlimited's Sambos and Silvanias ever since me and my friends bought some for our get together. And yesterday, I went to a mall a bit far from our place just so I could buy some. Talk about extreme craving. Well, the eight pieces I bought yesterday were now all devoured by me and my folks. And I guess I still want more. Gah, this is why I'm getting fatter! Pfft.

My birthday is like 2 weeks from now and I'm thinking about getting my hair digital permed for my birthday. I dunno if it's a good idea since the last time I got my hair permed was ages ago and I lived most of my life with straight yet poofy hair. I want a change in my look. I look so ugly and boring. But I need about 4k for me to get that drastic hair change that I want.

Well, I've babbled enough. Till next month. Toodles!

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →