rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, July 24, 2010
title : The Sad Reality
I realized something just last night.

I realized that me and my high school buddies are not kids anymore. That as much as we wanted to do the old things we used to enjoy, we are all into different things now. We are older and our outlooks in life are different. We are slowly drifting apart and I think I'm the most upset about it. Why I'am upset about it, I don't know. But I think it's something about me wanting to spend more time with them, while them, they are busy with their own lives.

Well, I guess that's me saying I don't have a life.

For almost 25 years of my life, I think I haven't enjoyed it yet. I loved it, but I haven't enjoyed it fully. I mostly depended on my friends or shopping for me to enjoy my so-called life. It was good while it lasted, though. I had tons of good memories too with them.

But now, why do I feel like I'm stuck? I'm stuck on being a high school kid who likes to hang out with her high school girlfriends. And now that my high school girlfriends are doing their own thing (ie; leaving their job, having boyfriends, making babies and getting married), I feel like I'm not normal at all. I'm freakin 25 years old for crying out loud and all I wanna do is stay at home, sleep, log on the internet and listen to strange music. I should be going out, watching concerts, doing things by myself and just be independent and don't rely on other people or things to make me happy. I need to move on from my high school phase. I seriously need to do that.

**end of non-sense personal rant**

Sorry about that. I'm just sort of upset with my friend being pregnant and because of that we will not be going at the Coheed and Cambria concert. What do you expect me to do? Bring a pregnant woman to a rock concert? Heck no.

Please tell me I'm just being PUNK'D

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →