Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, August 29, 2010
title : A Night Without Cars
![]() I made a new mixtape for anyone who wants something to listen to. :D It’s filled with songs I would listen to if ever I have my own car and could drive for a road trip at night. You know, something to emote with as you drive through the lights of the city or sing along with as you drive to the free way. Gah, I wish I have a car. Or even knew how to drive. Pfft. So yeah, enjoy this little gift from me to you on my birthday. Yay! A Night Without Cars - A Mixtape
Labels: soundtrip
|